Monday, July 1, 2013

Announcing re-opening of paid subscriptions to my Monthly Investment Newsletter

I am pleased to announce the re-opening of paid subscriptions to my Monthly Investment Newsletter for a 3 weeks period from July 1-21, 2013. Only a limited number of subscriptions will be on offer – strictly on a first-come first-served basis – to enable me to provide personalised attention and guidance to each subscriber.

If you are interested in subscribing, please send an email to: mobugobu@yahoo.com at the earliest for details.

The past 6 months have been a challenging and humbling experience for me. Challenging because even fundamentally strong mid-cap and small-cap stocks have faced the wrath of bears. The Nifty touched two successive 52 week highs in Jan ‘13 and May ‘13, but the subsequent sharp bear phases decimated most mid-cap and small-cap stocks.

Humbling because a few stocks have not performed up to expectations yet, still subscribers have kept faith in my stock picking abilities. Those who have been following my blog posts already know what kind of stocks I like, and what type of stocks I avoid. The guiding principle is to choose well-managed, financially sound companies that give steady (rather than spectacular) returns and have growth prospects.

Subscribers receive monthly technical updates to identify entry/exit points and stop-loss levels. That helps to ensure that profits are maximised and losses are minimised. In a 2-3 years time frame for which stocks are recommended in the newsletter, most stocks have provided significant returns to subscribers through capital appreciation and dividends.

What is important to understand is that none of the recommended stocks were ‘cheap’ – fundamentally strong stocks rarely are - and some had already run up quite a lot when they were recommended.

Why wait if you need help in selecting fundamentally strong stocks with growth potential? Just subscribe to my Monthly Investment newsletter. Send me an email (at mobugobu@yahoo.com) soon – subscriptions will close on Jul 21, 2013.

No comments: